Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 25, 2013

One of Those Days

As you may have guessed, today has been one of those days.  It was wonderful, fantastic, and full of delightful insanity.  I'm a senior in high school.  Today, my guidance counselor taught my friend how to flirt.  Don't ask me why me friend needed this.  She has no problem getting guys.  The bigger problem is her not picking jerks with ego issues.

Sweet Lord Almighty, the only reason I got through today was knowing that it was Friday and my bed was waiting.  It called to me.  "Amber, look at my comfy covers and pillows.  It's been a long day, and I can make it all better."  LIES!!!  The covers and pillows were lumpy.  My family ruined the serenity necessary for a nap.  On a bright note, I turned in my time sheet for tutoring and mailed in my college scholarship application.

 Everybody (except me) is confident that I will get into the scholarship program.  In all reality I'm not that smart.  There is a whopping total of 19 people in my graduating class.  When you're in a class that small, things are more relaxed, and you get more personal time with the teachers.  Small schools rock!!!  The teachers expect you to all help each other.  And we wouldn't want to disappoint the teacher would we?  ;)

This is my first post.  Please forgive my topic jumping.  I am obsessed with HGTV "House Hunters" and "House Hunters International" TV programs.  Speaking of TV programs, who else watched that new show on FOX "The Following"?  I had a free hour of class, so my friend and I watched the pilot episode.  Wrong thing to do in a dark classroom isolated from the rest of the school.  I had to use the bathroom a few time because of nervous pee.  (It happens to everyone, don't judge me.)  I hate scary things, but the show has sucked me in.  Unfortunately it has also given me a serious case of paranoia.  I can never trust cops or gay couples thanks to this show.  (If you watched, you would understand.  If you haven't watched it, SPOILER ALERT!!!)

Well I feel as though this has been a productive post.  Good by new friends/haters.  Have a picture of Rebel Wilson before I go.  Just a friendly reminder to always tell the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment