Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 3, 2013

It's Sunday morning, and I was just forced to, yet again, forced to get up early for church.  But before I start spouting crap about religion, I would like to share my dream with you.  For some reason, there was me and a bunch of people on an old porch.  We were playing some type of tag/dodge ball game.  We had a piece of foil wadded into a ball.  The person that was "it" had to throw the foil at someone to make them "it."  Well it was my turn as "it."  Everyone was around the back of the porch, so I went running around that way.  Randomly BAM!! Obama was sitting in a small chair playing solitaire with foil wrapped around his head.  Naturally Obama was playing tag with us.  There was a problem though.  Everyone was afraid to hit Obama with the foil ball, but I wanted him to be "it" so badly.  I mean can you imagine, Obama with foil wrapped around his head, chuncking a foil ball at teenagers' heads!!!

I decide to roll the ball on the table.  Obama looks at me, I roll the ball, and it touches Sir President's knuckle.  He looks at me.  My first thought, "Oh my God!  He's gonna make the Secret Service tackle me cause I made him it!"  But NO!!  We do a secret handshake!!! Bam!!  All of you can suck it!!  I have a secret handshake with Obama!  That's right envy me people.

Well I have to go now.  Last time I posted I put up a picture of what popped up when I Googled majestic beast.  This is what pops up when you Google majestic creature.  Have you ever seen anything more majestic?

No comments:

Post a Comment