Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Why!?!?


So right now it is my 6th hour at school.  Boring.  Literally nothing else to do.  For some reason this desk is uneven.  My OCD is kicking in full time.  I may go mad.  I mean like upset Tyra Banks mad.

So ya'll know how I said I like to go on FMyLife.com.  I've recently stopped.  It's making me lose my faith in humanity.  And that is not an expression that I use very often.  But I would go on there and read all this stuff about people cheating on the people that they've been with for years and stupid stuff they do, and basically I know hate a lot of people I don't even know.

Oh god!  I keep looking up and seeing Tyra's face.  She makes some great faces.  Sweet lord this day is challenging.  My bed is calling to me, but the teachers say I can't leave school early.  Now the gif is angering me!!

So, like most seniors in high school, I drive.  Today was also very foggy.  I had trouble seeing ten feet in front of me.  I have a 12 minute drive and was running late, so I decided to faster than the speed limit.  Right before I get to the speed limit sign that says 55 mph, I decide to actually go the speed limit.  Lucky for me.  There was a Highway Patrol hiding in the fog.  Needless to say, I released a big sigh.

It's that time of year when the young people at my church consider going to camp.  A rare thing happened.  They actually want to go too.  For years I've been the only.  Since I'll be 18 when that camp happens, I may have to go as a supervisor.  I don't really care about that though.  Church camp where we are going is five days of athletic activities and evening services.  Being from Oklahoma, evening service is when that girls show off their country dresses, jean jackets, and cowboy boots in a style that reeks of country elegance.  Unfortunately there are three 13 year old girls that have decided to go this year too.  Hyper, energetic, little freaks that need to learn to calm down before I yell at them.  The age difference is the only thing that has kept me from punching them.

So I started writing this post last Tuesday.  Today it's Sunday at 11:05 pm.  I got sick and didn't post it.  Here it is.  Thank you for helping me procrastinate doing that dishes to night.

No comments:

Post a Comment